Area Marketing Associate Job Description
Job Title: Area Marketing Associate
General Summary: iAdverTUBE is looking for an individual who can achieve maximum awareness, growth and account penetration within an assigned area by effectively promoting the company’s service. The successful candidate will show an ability to develop personal contacts and secure new accounts for their territory.
- Collaborates with business associations and government agencies to establish network and to encourage members to be part of iAdverTUBE.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with potential customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the company.
- Makes phone calls, emails, in-person visits and presentations to associations and organizations’ decision makers.
- Gives assistance to customers in the process of creating their videos.
- Researches sources of prospective customers and works to determine their potential.
- Provides follow-up and assistance to customers and expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Works with the team to plan and organizes personal sales strategy
- Supplies management updates on customer needs, problems, interests, and competitive activities.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports directly to the President, and is expected to submit a monthly activities summary.
- Collaborates with other marketing associates regarding area activities.
- Post-secondary training
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and to present to groups of people
- Employees in this role are compensated based on a combination of hours worked and customer acquisition.